[Wolves] New to you

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 16:17:40 GMT 2007

--- Barry Humphries <gassy_ass at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I have just joined the wolves lug mailing list, I am
> Dave and live in South
> Brum so may not get along to too many
> meetings.Simply Mepis is my os of
> choice, have been using linux for several years but
> that doesn't mean to say
> that I am in any way proficient or even confident.
> Still trying to ditch windows but one or two things
> I cannot master in
> linux, so I'm hoping for a couple of nudges in the
> right direction at some
> time in the future.
> Dave T.

Glad to have you aboard, nice email address btw ;)

So, tell us what is still tying to Windows and we'll
see if we can help. The answer may unforunately be,
umm, no, that doesn't work, but it's worth a shot.

Forgive my forthright nature and my poking fun at your
email address, but it's Saturday afternoon, I'm hungry
and I've had to go into work on a technical visit when
I'd rather be watching some soapy rubbish on the TV
and eating cake ;)

Nice to have a new face :)

Ad

--