[Wolves] Beryl

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:44:10 GMT 2007

On 06/02/07, baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> > How do you get the 3D thing working? Seems to have me stumped at the mo

I used the following page, it might provide some tips (see also the
sections on the right menu).

http://gentoo-wiki.com/Beryl

I use Heliodor as the window decorator as it looks the most Gnome-ish

On 06/02/07, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you got the naughty graphics drivers loaded?  You have to have
> the proprietary ones not the open source to run the 3d effects.

Well I have an Intel card that has an Open Source driver and I am
using AIGIX. Some cards work better with that, while say ATI works
better with XGL for instance.