[Wolves] Thinking of attending my first meeting.

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 23:10:21 GMT 2007

Jen wrote:
> On 06/02/07, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Oh in that case Jen any chance that you could wear the same out fit
>> you know......... the big baggy t-shirt :)

> Yeah, because that narrows it down ;-)

How about the pea-green SuSE Linux, complete with matching green baseball
cap, trousers and (perhaps even) shoes?! That should help identify you. :)

As a more subtle alternative means of identification, you could try the
mugshots at:

http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/pw.html
or
http://www.grango.org/20061220-wolveslug/

In the Good Old Days(TM) we used to have a large cardboard penguin to help
people find the LUG table(s) - unfortunately it got banned. The reason for
this was never fully understood, although the following article may
provide some explanation by way of analogy:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6048216.stm

Regards,

James