[Wolves] Thanks for your comments!

Steven Welton steven.welton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:06:21 GMT 2007

Hello again, thanks for your remarks...I'm actually on a mission to quad
boot a machine at the minute (I had triple boot using Mac OS X86, Ubuntu &
XP), and now I want Win XP/Vista/Suse & OS X86.  I know it can be done, and
will hopefully be bursting with comments on it next week...here's to hoping!

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all next week.. Do I have to wear a T
shirt that says I like Linux or summat?  Maybe a rose in my lapel?  I hope
you are all easy to recognise!  Oh, and what time's kick off?

Cheers, Steve.