[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 176, Issue 4

Paul Harrison lists at milboro.com
Thu Feb 15 14:00:56 GMT 2007

On 15/02/07, Ciaran Mooney <general.mooney at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I said this before I think, but http://www.emusic.com was "Linux
> Friendly", as in that it worked in firefox, and on an Ubuntu machine.
> As long as you had MP3 codecs installed.

Agreed.  Emusic is apparently the world's second-largest music download
site, after a certain piece of iFruit.

Works beautifully in Firefox, there are extensions for a search toolbar,
there is a Linux/Java program to download music conveniently, and all music
files are mp3.

There's quite a reasonable range of stuff you will have heard of too.  No
Kylie, but they have the new Bloc Party album, for instance.

If anyone wants an invite for a trial with 25 free tracks, let me know
offlist.

Paul