[Wolves] Online petition to use Linux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:01:29 GMT 2007

On 19/02/07, Wayne <waynelists at machx.co.uk> wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
> > There isn't much time left but maybe we can wake some people up if
> > enough sing this petition on HM Governments website?
> >
> > http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Use-LINUX/
> >
> If we sing it it might have a chant?

Yeah, and if we do it loudly enough they might hear it...however, the
cynic inside me tells me that they won't actually listen.  We can but
try though..

To be honest I think it might stand a better chance if a new petition
was created to 'encourage' the government to first of all start to use
more open source software.  If we can get them to make that first step
then we could push for the use of Linux.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom