[Wolves] Online petition to use Linux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:15:29 GMT 2007

On 19/02/07, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I decided not to sign it based on the fact that it
> doesn't say anything useful about why they should use
> Linux. I don't think the word 'better' quantifies
> anything about why Linux shoudl be chosen over
> alternatives and I suspect it will be dismissed as
> containing an insubstantial, ill thought out argument.
> I thought it was a slightly dunderheaded attempt.
>
> I would sign a better, more explanatory effort which
> details some real benefits of Linux over alternatives,
> which actually makes a valid case that they can
> investigate.
>
> Ad

I do agree with those sentiments.  There is a box where you can put
more information, reasons for the petition etc.  A lot could be said
in that box.
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom