[Wolves] Online petition to use Linux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:23:36 GMT 2007

On 19/02/07, Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk> wrote:

> If a customer of mine started preaching to me about what software I
> had to use for the company's internal processes then I would not be
> impressed. :)

But in this case the company is the UK, we the public are the
shareholders and we are the ones paying for the proprietary software.
Ok, if open source doesn't do the job I agree, use proprietary.  But
while I'm paying my taxes I would rather that the money goes to other
things instead of to a billionaire if at all possible.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom