[Wolves] Off topic about atari

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 19:26:02 GMT 2007

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:44:30 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Steve Wilson" <sirocco_software at yahoo.com>
View Contact Details
Subject: Atari ST file transfer
To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk

Apologies fior this blatently off-topic posting (and
from a newbie!!), but I met someone in a town centre
shop today (no, honestly) who suggested there could
well be someone here who could help me.

I need to transfer some files between a Supra hard
drive (for the Atari ST) and a PC. The ST's floppy
drive isn't working (I suspect the controller chip)
and I've got nowhere with a null modem cable. Has
anyone got an ST, or knows about them. Naturally we
can take this to private email as soon as contact is
established.

Once again, my apologies to the list in general.

TIA,
-Steve Wilson

I met Steve and suggested he post here so if anyone can help that'll
be great.  I had a rough idea but not entirely sure how.  Apparently
his post didn't get through to the list so I have posted it here for
him.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know