[Wolves] BBC & Winows DRM - shouldn't we complain?

David Morgan david.morgan at wadham.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Feb 25 19:49:06 GMT 2007

On 19:02 Sun 25 Feb     , Andy Wootton wrote:
> Andy Wootton wrote:
> >Google just found this for me http://osflash.org/bbc
> Which led me to discover this interesting research project that may give
> a better indication of the BBC's future direction
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/projects/dirac/index.shtml

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/iplayer/
"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to prevent the BBC from
making its iPlayer on-demand television service available to Windows
users only, and instruct the corporation to provide its service for
other operating systems also."

More of an explenation at http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000183

*boggle*

--
Join The no2id Coalition, http://www.no2id.net/

Say no to DRM and yes owning your own property,
http://www.defectivebydesign.org

djm