[Wolves] Old Linux distros

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:47:13 GMT 2007

On 27/02/07, Lee Parkes <leep at bogus.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:46:57AM +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:
> >
> > How old are looking at going back to?  I've got Red Hat 7.0, Mandrake
> > 7.2 and various early Linux Format CD's with distro's on them.  I
> > think I've got a version of SuSE that is about 6.* as well.
>
> They would be pretty good, plenty of old issues with those. I can send you a
> bunch of CDs and an SAE, if you don't mind copying them?
>

> Cheers,
>         Lee

No problem at all.  How desperate are you for them?  I'm often in
W'ton so could meet up and save a bit of postage fi you like?  Either
way I'm fine :-)
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom