[Wolves] Open Office org question..

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:26:48 GMT 2007

Here's one that's a little different :-)  When I start up Open Office
(Writer in this case) I am presented with a default untitled document.
 It's all ready to go etc but it's not what I usually want :-(  I have
a number of custom templates saved and I normally want to use one of
these, being a creature of habit :-)))  So, my question is, does
anybody know how I can have Open Office start up Writer with a totally
empty workspace, i.e. no document at all loaded?  This would give me a
greay background with just the toolbar at the top just as if I had
closed the exisiting empty document.

In anticipation of the answers flooding in...cheers :-)))
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom