[Wolves] Open Office org question..

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 21:32:04 GMT 2007

--- Tim Childe <tim.childe.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish I'd thought of this - Oh hang on, I did and
> suggested it about 8
> posts ago ;-)
>
> Obviously, you all missed it because I used windows
> speak and suggested
> using shortcuts.
>
> Oh well !!!  <G>
>
> Tim.C

Oh yeah, so you did :) I was thinking at the time that
it was an amalgamation of ideas, although I couldn't
think where the other idea came from. Not that I
ignored your post, just that I didn't absorb what you
meant properly, probably due the Windows terminology,
I didn't connect it with being a Gnome Launcher, or a
KDE blah blah.

Sorry for poaching ;)

Good to see you're still on the list btw :)

Ad

http://blog.adamsweet.org/