[Wolves] Xen

David gingerdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:04:18 GMT 2007

Just to chip in my thrup-penny-bit or whatever it is ....

> Is anyone using Xen? Would you recommend any one distro over another at
> the moment?

I'm running Xen on Dapper; there are a number of installation guides around etc.

As you already know, it isn't packaged for Ubuntu, so I just used the
binary distribution from the Xen website. It works fine.

I'd suggest (As with all things server related(!)) you keep /etc in
subversion or whatever, so if/when you do upgrade everything isn't
lost (I'm fairly sure it just overwrites any existing files in
/etc/xen).

David.

--
David Goodwin