[Wolves] Does anyone have a copy of......

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:45:17 GMT 2007

My favourite recently published book is 'Core Python Programming 2nd Editon' by
Wesley Chun (2006). I quite like the writing style (it starts simply)
and it has advantages in that it is good value, not only the cheap per
page but it also covers the most topics, after the core language it
goes on to cover more intermediate topics such as regular expressions,
web programming and graphical user interfaces. It is also brand new so
it is not dated and is easily available.

All the other suggestions are good too, at the following link are some
free online books that do the job also:
http://pywm.eu/pug/Books