[Wolves] Getting to Lincoln House

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:36:56 BST 2007

On 05/06/07, Philip Harper <ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I will be travelling from Dudley Town Centre to Wolverhampton City
> Centre by bus, can anyone describe in simple terms that someone who is
> not good with directions like me can understand, bearing in mind, I
> honestly write algorithms for myself sometimes when going to new places!

Go to Wolverhampton City Center Bus Station.  From there walk toward
the train station.  To the left of the train station and right of the
police station is a set of stairs going down under tracks.  Follow
that to the end of the corridor and turn left.  Go to the end again
and turn right.  Keeping the new building site to your right walk down
the hill.  At the end of the new site is the main post office sorting
office.  keep that to your right until you get past the factories.
You then see a long low level block of flats.  At the end of the block
is a carpark Lincoln House is the other side of the carpark.  It is
about a five minute walk.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know