[Wolves] Shooting yourself in the foot

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:02:29 GMT 2007

I blew up a server mother board and fried the scsi drives of the main school
curriculum server recently -  to this day I am not sure how - somehow I
ended up passing some sort of reverse voltage through the system while
fiddling around with a UPS, well that is what the guy told me before he had
recovered the data and told me that it would cost £750!!

Of course we had no backup and my xcopy script which was working at some
point had of course failed to work.  I still have that hung drawn and
quartered feeeling in my inept stomach!

Stephen