[Wolves] oops :)

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Mar 6 20:15:19 GMT 2007

--- stephen welch <stephenwelch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What you need is windows style "are you sure" ;-)

erm...well... by default on redhat systems rm is
aliased to rm -i so it indeed says "do you want to
delete x?" for each file but I erm well was a little
distracted and the first few prompts were for stuff I
did want to delete so I kinda just control-c'd out of
it and added the -f flag to force the deletions
without the prompting...

So it did ask if I was sure, and I was, its just that
I was also wrong.

“The whole problem with the world is that fools are
always so certain of themselves...” (Bertrand Russell
apparently)

chris