[Wolves] Apache question

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Wed Mar 21 08:51:08 GMT 2007

Hi All,
	can anyone help with this :-
Apache -v 2-0-52

I use the auto directory listings feature to browse part of a file
system via http. ok great all works does the job, what I need to do is;
when the server lists directories and files the links need to open files
in a new window (using target='_blank') but click on a directory you
just drill down one more layer. oh the listings are in an iframe hence
the need to jump out if you click on a file.

I think I read about this but cant remember where.

This would be a hack to a live system until I can finish the code for
version 2 which uses its own listings engine.

any help would be great..

Cheers
Re-LoaD