[Wolves] SuSE

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 18:52:34 BST 2007

I am currently using SuSE 9, the system all works (well nearly, DVD do not
play but that is nsomething I have to sort).  My question is what are the
benefits (or issues) with upgrading to SuSE version 10?

All assistence and experience gratefully received

Phil

Hi

I use suse 10.1 and recently changed to 10.2. 10.2 is definitely better than 10.1. As to DVD if  you install MPlayer you will be able to play DVDs. You will need to add extra installation sources through YAST and you will have access to everything you will need.

Mo