[Wolves] Free: 1 Cisco 2502 token ring router, 1 token ring switch and 2 Cisco ISDN routers

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:30:48 GMT 2007

On 05/11/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

> You can have them all. That's 5, plus a few spares in case any are dud,
> I can bring them home if that's nearer to you, as I'm sure to be going
> to the office by the end of this week.

Brilliant stuff :-)  I can really start to do some learning now.  I'll
put Debian on the server because I think that will be my best bet
knowledge wise.  I could go for something even more demanding like
Gentoo but that'll have to wait...

Can you give me details of how to get to your house again please?  I
think it's been about 2 or 3 years since the last time I was there and
I've forgotten completely where you are :-)  Just say a time and date
and I'll be there.  Although, tonight is out as it's a celebration
dinner.  Kim and I are celebrating our 25th (silver) wedding
anniversary today :-)