[Wolves] Free: 1 Cisco 2502 token ring router, 1 token ring switch and 2 Cisco ISDN routers

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:55:35 GMT 2007

On 06/11/2007, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> > Although, tonight is out as it's a celebration
> > dinner.  Kim and I are celebrating our 25th (silver) wedding
> > anniversary today :-)
>

> Congratulations!
> I hope you both have many more years of marriage together!
>
> David.
> - --
> David Goodwin

Cheers guys (I've had some congrat's off list)  :-)  yes, there will
be many more hopefully.  We're
already looking ahead to our golden :-)

For those who are only a few years in - or even just thinking of
marriage - we don't claim it's easy.  Sometimes it can be a hard
uphill struggle.  You do reach those peaks and the ride back down is
wonderful.  Work at it and make it work but above all else enjoy each
others company.  Don't try to change your partner you get together
because you love them for what they are.  It's worked for us :-)