[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 12:01:06 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:04:36AM +0000, Adam Sweet wrote:
> --- barry <barrybyrne01 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > As a noob any thing alse that may be of use ?
>
> Not really, unless you need spare keyboards and
> wireless mice. You mentioned KVMs in another mail, you
> can take one or a few if you like, but they're for 8
> machines and don't have the cables with them so it
> depends on whether that it is of use to you.

I have a collection of KVM cables, brand new. I bought a job lot for my
servers a while ago and several left over. I'm in Rubery, so not too far
from Redditch, although I might be able to make the meeting in a couple
of weeks time, or the hopefully the Xmas bash if one is happening and
it doen't conflict with anything else :)

Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org
Miss Barbell Productions - http://www.missbarbell.co.uk