[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:04:38 GMT 2007

--- stephen welch <stephenwelch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Barbi and Adam, I would be interested in the
> kvm's + cables - I live in
> sunny kings norton so could collect from barbie. Do
> you have any left?  Will
> pay for them or donate if required.

I can certainly bag you a couple, say 3 or 4? They can
be daisy chained up to 3 levels. There were a lot of
cables but they went to my colleagues house for
storage, not sure how easy it will be to retrieve
them.

Not sure how I'm going to get them to Barbie unless
you can wait for the LUG Christmas bash, which I
assume Babrie will attend.

I used to work at Cadbury College in Kings Norton
btw...

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/