[Wolves] Fwd: [Staffslug] Keele Film View & Informal Meeting - Monday 26th November

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 23:53:27 GMT 2007

Andy Wootton wrote:
> ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> If anyone is in the Stoke-on-Trent area on the 26th of this month
>> please come along to the South Staffs Lug meeting at Keele university,
>> details below.
> Keele in South Staffs? I'd be willing to accept that Wolverhampton is
> but...
well, according to new research, Coventry is in the south of England...
global warming must be making the drift geology sag in the middle. I
have a WolverTrumpton postcode, a Walsall phone number, a Staffordshire
address and a Russian headache. I remember having to confirm which side
of the road I lived in order to get government funding once, because of
where the catchment boundary lay.

That aside, does anyone on the list have a grip on bayesian spectrum
analysis in the temporal stack? I remember someone talking to me about
parameter estimation in multidimensional data sets, and I'm pretty sure
it was someone at a lug meeting back in the day.

Spline