[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Wed Nov 7 09:55:55 GMT 2007

Mark Croft wrote:
> On 06/11/2007, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> --- stephen welch <stephenwelch at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Barbi and Adam, I would be interested in the
>>> kvm's + cables - I live in
>>> sunny kings norton so could collect from barbie. Do
>>> you have any left?  Will
>>> pay for them or donate if required.
>>
>> I can certainly bag you a couple, say 3 or 4? They can
>> be daisy chained up to 3 levels. There were a lot of
>> cables but they went to my colleagues house for
>> storage, not sure how easy it will be to retrieve
>> them.
>>
>> Not sure how I'm going to get them to Barbie unless
>> you can wait for the LUG Christmas bash, which I
>> assume Babrie will attend.

Man, I really ought to read before I send, sorry about this Babrie (sic) ;)

> hi adam
> i am newbie to this list. but have been going to occasionally sblug
and rblug.

> have you got another kvm and set of cables , i will be coming to my
> first wolv lug. getting a lift from friend chris in redditch.

I can get you one or some, not sure if I can get them by tonight but
I'll try as there are a few people who want me to collect things. I
don't have any cables as you can see above.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org