[Wolves] Fwd: [Staffslug] Keele Film View & Informal Meeting - Monday 26th Novembe

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Nov 8 08:56:35 GMT 2007

On 07/11/2007, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I might try to make it, I'll be on annual leave at the
> time and the Mrs will be out so I should be able to
> make it. Don't think I'd be able to make it very often
> in general though.

Hey, great to see you again at Wolves-Lug meeting (last night) it
would be really cool if you could come along we'd like to get the
numbers up.

I'll even let you suck one of my lozenges, after I've had a suck first
of course. ;-)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.