[Wolves] Meetings

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 14:35:32 GMT 2007

--- Dave Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vote by adding your email
> > > to this post and simply select the number you
> want to vote for.
> > >
> > > Meetings based on a 4 meeting cycle
> > >
> > > 1/  Mine, Pub, Spice Avenue (probably), Pub.
> > > 2/  Mine, Pub, Mine, Spice Avenue (probably).
> > > 3/  Mine, Spice Avenue, Pub, Spice Avenue.
> > > 4/  Add your own option here

> > the order of rotation doesn't
> matter to me.

> Adam that's fine but you still didn't vote for an
> option :) 1,2,3 or add
> your own ;)

Oh ok, well I vote for 4 :)

As I said, for me it doesn't actually matter. I was
going to continue down my awkward road and
deliberately not specify what my #4 is, but instead
I'll just post it now as I'll be doing that in 2
emails time when you ask me what it is.

4/ Yours, $pub, yours, $restaurant

Again, this is my preference, I don't expect it to
suit many people other than me as I'd prefer not to
wait 2 months for the next LUG meeting I will want to
attend, as I don't want to go to a pub and I'm too
tight to go to a restaurant as Jenny and I do all of
our eating out for the month on the weekends around
our pay days.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/