[Wolves] In the spirit of people donating their unwantedstuff...[Scanned]

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 14 15:33:29 GMT 2007

On 14/11/2007, simon burke <simonb at geek-web.co.uk> wrote:

> He did, but I think Im a wee bit late, buggar, ah well..
> On the plus side I might start getting back into Linux again after
> spending the last year or so purely on AIX

Mail him and ask him to get you one or you'll duff him up Adam
responds well to that sort of treatment ;-)

(Only kidding)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.