[Wolves] Talk for this week's meeting

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Mon Nov 19 15:33:45 GMT 2007

Dave Morley wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 13:29 +0000, Adam Sweet wrote:

>> I can do any of the following:
>>
>> 1) What the f*** is IPMI (remote server management
>> tool to replace an IP KVM and an IP PDU (Power
>> Distribution Unit))
>> 2) Managing your network with SNMP (it's not that
>> hard)
>> 3) Using Kickstart to automate installations
>> 4) 10 minute guide to Xen
>>
> As I said to you Mr Sweet whilst you have the hardware do your talk.
> Mine can wait yours can't.
> Also how long would say the snmp and xen guide take?

Realistically, I can't do a Xen one in any more detail than 3 minutes at
the moment, so I don't think it's worth doing.

The SNMP one I can do in about 20-30 minutes I think, same as the IPMI
one. I can do them both if you like, but I might be a bit light on
slides if I do that.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--