[Wolves] Introduction

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 20 09:30:53 GMT 2007

On 19/11/2007, Camilo Zeta <camilozeta at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to attend your meetings and promise not to speak very
> much in my rustic English. I play guitar as Adam :-)

Welcome to the list, if you live in Birmingham you might consider
joining the Birmingham Linux User Group http://sb.lug.org.uk they
might be a bit closer for you.

Having said that Wolves-Lug is always happy to take on new members.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.