[Wolves] NOD32

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:17:14 GMT 2007

yeah there clam av for windows .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamwin

Not sure how good it is? was running on my windows 2000 machine , had
no experience with XP (other then they attract virus a lot for some
reason).

I would also recommend Avast , have installed it on my sister XP
laptop. It did have Clamwin on but kept saying there was no virus
checker installed. avast does not seem to be too resource hungry on
her laptop either , its quite slow running XP 1.6GHZ I think it is.

Mark