[Wolves] LugRadio Live 2008

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 01:02:21 GMT 2007

--- Chris Maggs <chrismaggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys! Any news on LugRadio Live 2008 in the UK? I
> need to get my
> holidays in early to make sure I can get the time
> off!

We're waiting to hear back from a few people at the
moment before we can confirm the venue and date. We
hope to have it confirmed asap as the clock is ticking
for ourselves to organise it.

It will be announced as soon as it's confirmed. It was
99.9% confirmed at the point it was originally
announced until we discovered the California alcohol
licensing laws would prevent attendance by under 21s,
whether alcohol was on sale or not, so we had to find
another venue.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/