[Wolves] I'm after an old motherboard...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:32:55 GMT 2007

On 27/11/2007, Wayne <waynelists at machx.co.uk> wrote:
> I've got two socket 7 motherboards you can have, at least one of them
> works , not sure bout other.
> One is an MS5191 , like this
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MS5191-Ver-1-1-amc-Micro-Atx-Skt-7-Motherboard_W0QQitemZ300037069727QQihZ020QQcategoryZ4615QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
> The other I cant find useful marks on.
>
> Will they take K7? Who knows:-)
>
> Wayne
> (Bilston)

Cheers Wayne but I don't think they'll work :-(  I've checked and it's
what is known (or was known) as Slot A.  It was different to your
ordinary run of the mill chip that dropped into a Zif socket.  This
one was held on a big bulky frame so it won't go into any other
fitment :-(  I'm not surprised they went back to Zif type sockets as
these were a pig to put in and out. Thanks for the offer though :-)