[Wolves] sending sms from linux

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:56:06 GMT 2007

i noticed on the wolv lug website , there a bit about send sms from
linux. I do not know how to hack html , but i am sure it quite easy
for them in the know. I had an account with these people for quite a
while now www.calll1899.com  , they offer txt messages for 1pence i
think it is. So needs some to hack the form used in the account page
and there you go can send txt message only. not quite too way yet.

I can't remember the other one i was thinking off but i will remember
at 6am wed morning lol.

i am going to try out the VOIP system with 1899 too , maybe even get
it working in xubuntu 7.04 :D , but will not spend 4 hours like today
trying in vane to get bluetooth working on xubuntu.

mark