[Wolves] Pete here's a sales option for you.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:04:29 GMT 2007

On 30/11/2007, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> > Horse chestnuts to that :-)  They contain sapon and if you peel them
> > they are a wonderful and free substitute for soap.  Oh, and strictly
> > speaking soap isn't a detergent :-)
>
> Hmm... if I remember rightly the Birmingham Christmas Market had someone
> selling roasted chestnuts.

You can eat sweet chestnuts but not horse chestnuts (conkers).  Sweet
chestnuts come in a green overcoat that looks like it will be spiky
but isn't as the spikes are all quite soft.  Whereas the horse
chestnut looks spiky and is hard and spiky :-)  Saying all that I've
never tried them myself... I should really.

> (Yes, I know soap isn't a detergent; it was just for the sake of wasting
> everyone's bandwidth ;) )

Ah, you bugger :-)