[Wolves] Some cool links

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 2 14:12:18 BST 2007

On 02/10/2007, Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> Yikes, I know that they have some great educational discounts and they are
> very popular in academia in the states, but that's a real eye opener.

One or two US universities gave an ipod to every student a while back.

I wonder if those without comps are just waiting for theirs to arrive and
> wonder if the one *possible* 'other' manufacturer laptop I could see only
> has
> a sticker on the lid.
>
> I also happened to notice what could be a rich-kid/fashion victim - up
> near
> the top left with a custom paint job.  Although it could just be from the
> shadows.

You could always go for the  *Poor Mans* version
http://www.ebuyer.com/lapjacks

--
Regards

Dick Turpin

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.