[Wolves] Some cool links

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 15:27:39 BST 2007

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 14:33:50 Chris Fox wrote:

> The educational discount ain't too shabby over here either - 14% just
> for walking into an Apple store and showing them a Uni card, and the
> AppleCare warranty for £60 instead of £200. They even accept Open
> University students too, which is a boon for me.

I knew about the edu discount here (and that there's different levels of it
too), but didn't know you could get it at stores by showing your Uni card.  I
also didn't know that Open Uni qualified either.  And whilst there's no
reason it shouldn't it's nice to know for sure that it does.

Thanks for the info.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans