[Wolves] Windows NT + licenses needed!

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 14:09:46 BST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 11:05:59 Mark Harrison wrote:
> But we're not primarily talking about Current licences, or even O/S
> licences are we?
>
> The bulk of the request was for NT CALs... which explicitly WERE
> transferable.
>
> For NT 4.0, the term in the licence that explains this is the "Other
> Transfers" section of Clause 2. This can be found about 1/3 of the way
> down page 2 of the MLA.
In my limited experience of working with public sector bodies (councils and
schools) their licenses are sometimes purchased under preferable terms - I
recall some framework operated by the OGC.  Given that these licenses *may*
have been purchased through this route, might this not affect their ability
to be sold on?
--
Regards,

Pete Evans