[Wolves] Some cool links

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 8 13:48:09 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 10:29 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> http://fosdem.3ti.be/preaching_to_the_converted.jpg
>
> (I'm in that picture :) )

I'm so blurred I can hardly tell it was me - but in
the cafeteria under that lecture theatre they were
selling triple-strength Belgian beer at breakfast time,
so probably lots of us look blurred :-/

> At least we don't look like a bunch of sheep like the apple guys/gals :)

Hey, I was there with my ibook =oP
(running Debian of course ;)

I'm back to using my ThinkPad now, and as more than half of
us at PyCon last month had one, we could also be accused of
ovine tendencies, save that we have such good technical
reasons for our choices ;-)

 - Richard