[Wolves] Graphics cards anybody?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:01:56 BST 2007

This is a bit of along shot but I want to upgrade my current Linux
box.  I'm after a half way decent graphics card so something like a
nvida FX 5500 or 5600 with 256mb of memory should do it.  Trouble is,
I can't afford a brand new one so, does anybody have one or similar
that they no longer use but would be willing to sell to me.  Yes, my
wallet is open I am not looking for a freebie.  It's really got to be
nvidia unless you have a similar specced Ati card that you can
guarantee will work with Linux - I've had hassles with Ati in the
past...

If anybody can help please contact me off list :-)  With a good
graphics card I should finally, after years of trying, have a very,
very good Linux system.  Let's just say that I prefer to use the Linux
box to the XP one even with it only having 8mb of shared graphics
memory :-)