[Wolves] A brain puzzler for you....

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:20:39 BST 2007

On 24/10/2007, Stuart Beeson <stuart.beeson at gmail.com> wrote:
> forgive me if im being out of context here but do you maybe think it could
> be in another language ?

I cannot say for sure but I doubt it.  I did find the same cryptic
chun/n when I Googled that particular bit of text.  It was in a
reference to a catalogue of O'Reily books.  It did indeed mention Mac
OS but I couldn't find the actual bit of text within the Google
findings when I opened it up :-(

Sorry I can't look at what is coming up directly as my friend who has
asked for help with this live down in Richmond upon Thames..