[Wolves] So Rob did you like your first Lug Meeting?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:07:39 BST 2007

On 25/10/2007, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:

> Rotfl
>
> Wolves-Lug is a cover name ;-) its actually Ubuntu-Lug :-P
>
> I use ArchLinux and openSUSE 10.3  I also have F7 installed on an office
> machine used for sales I did run a CentOS web Server up until recently.

This is true, the vast majority of Wolves LUG members are firmly in
bed with Ubuntu :-)  Personally I hate the brownness of it and use
Kubuntu instead :-)  Ok, it's still Ubuntu but with the KDE desktop.
I'm actually thinking of creating Jubuntu using the JWM (window
manager).  It's the one used by Puppy Linux which I also very much
like.  Add to that I sometimes run SuSE (haven't got 10.3 yet), often
dabble with Debian Etch and cannot get on with Fedora at all.  I tried
yet again to install Fedora on a machine that runs Kubuntu 7.10
nicely...  Fedora just keeps falling over.  I have never ever been
able to install either Red Hat (from way back in the mid 90's) to any
of the Fedora offshoots.  Obviously this has been on many and varied
PC's.  Just one of those things..

Oh I tried Sabayon the other day...no thank you!!!!!  It is way too
flaky for me.  I haven't tried Gentoo (Sabayon's parent distro) but
may do one day...