[Wolves] Sugestion for a software

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:37:50 BST 2007

On 14/09/2007, Parminder <parminder at balpreet.com> wrote:

> Schools are pushing and compelling  all kids to use Windows only. Kids in
> my
> contact don't mind using Linux because I makes it compatible for their
> school
> experience. Once they use Linux they always says this is better than their
> school experience.

That's because most schools and colleges around here do not teach
computing.  They teach students how to use Microsoft products.  But,
as we all know, Microsoft is not computing, it is a business that
makes products.

I'm actually 'lucky (?)' enough to have been taught word processing
and other office related tasks.  Not Microsoft but the actual tasks on
a PC.  I started on stuff like Wordstar and Word Perfect or dBaseIV
and Lotus 123.  I still, to this day, much prefer any of those over
the equivalent Microsoft products.