[Wolves] is there any way to write to a file without chmod 777

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Wed Sep 26 14:43:52 BST 2007

Phil,

Having read the thread, then personally I _would_ go with the "saving
the content in MySQL" approach.

It shouldn't take too long to get up and running, and in the long term
will be WAY more flexible :-)

There's a reasonably good model on my wife's blog:

http://maryh.wordpress.com/2007/01/04/php-page-for-running-queries-against-a-mysql-database/

Regards,

Mark "2 geek family" Harrison