[Wolves] OpenSuse 10.3 & NTFS

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:50:55 BST 2008

On 08/04/2008, leei at webmail.co.za <leei at webmail.co.za> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I hope that someone can help me.
>
>  I am using OpenSuse 10.3 and I can not view my Windows XP Pro file system
>  in OpenSuse and I have made the modifications in the fstab file.
>
>  Windows is installed on my first SATA hard disk drive which has an NTFS
>  file system.
>
>  I have attached my fstab file for you to look at so you can tell me where
>  I am going wrong.
>
>  Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
>  Regards,
>  Lee

I could be wrong but it looks as though you have your MS Windows drive
(C) remarked out with a hash sign '#'.  You could try removing just
that sign and see how it goes then.  But,  make sure you have a backup
before you do anything and you know how to put the saved back up fstab
file back in place.  This is very important as you could find your PC
simply not booting correctly.