[Wolves] Celebrating

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:20:14 UTC 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 14:14:11 dick_turpin wrote:
> David Goodwin wrote:
> > Does this mean you'll let them out at night then, or go to a festival,
> > or have an overnight party?
>
> Dunno but I saw Hannah talking to some arse wipe called Scott on Bebo,
> dick_turpin goes to the gun cupboard.

...and finds it bare.  Remembering quickly that he surrendered them all when
HMG determined its citizens couldn't be trusted.

Just in case your communication happens to be one of the first swept up during
the spying, sorry ensuring your public safety, database is trialled in the
near future.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans