[Wolves] How did your exams go

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:54:06 UTC 2008

2008/8/22 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> David Goodwin wrote:
>> They're allowed alcohol?
>>
>> That's the start of a slippery slope isn't it?
>>
> Interestingly we bought and allowed them some a few months ago, they
> hated it, bottles are still sat in the fridge as the wife and I are too
> old to drink that sort of stuff.

My youngest is the same.  Though, all three have been brought up to
respect alcohol and not abuse it.  Not sure what happened with the
oldest and the middle one who have both come home and chucked up at
least once...  They did learn a lesson though and don't overdo it
anymore.  The youngest (17) is simply not that keen on alcohol...