[Wolves] EeePC eat my girls iPod's

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 13:20:03 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 14:05:55 dick_turpin wrote:

> Aha yes the girls said something about it refusing to copy over the song
> purchased from iTunes you may be on to something but don't tell Shane
> he'll start frothing at the mouth over DRM ;-)

If I was right it was completely by accident.  Since writing my first post
I've realised your iPods will be formatted for Windows (sound of penny
dropping), so plugging them into a Mac might be pretty useless.

If the original library is still on the windows machine I don't see there
being a problem with a re-format whilst in disk mode.  I'd only try to
recover the music from the iPod if you don't have it anywhere else.

Any stuff that they have downloaded from iTunes store won't go across anyways
as it's all AAC?  That only leaves them with what they've ripped themselves?
--
Regards,

Pete Evans