[Wolves] O/T: Apple OS X and iLife licences for sale at HE price

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 20:29:26 UTC 2008

When we were robbed early this year (Norwich Union Direct still haven't
paid up for everything!) my son's Apple iMac was stolen.
He'd just bought upgrades to OS X and iLife then discovered that the DVD
drive was faulty. Apple provide the full install kit.

If anyone would like them for the Higher Education discount price that
he paid then please let me know. The normal single-user licence price is
shown for comparison.

OS X 10.5 Leopard    Single    £85.00    Academic    £58.75
iLife '08                       Single    £55.00    Academic    £35.25